Sunday, July 27, 2008

Durian Durian...

Went to Rawang today. There are a lot of durian stalls beside the road. We stop at one of the stall coz my dad want to buy it. Durian again. He bought it last week and now he want to eat again. Cannot tahan him la.. Especially my younger sister. She is the one who hate durian so much in my family. Hehe:D. Now is the durian season, and rambutan season too. I think we can see many stall that selling this kind of fruits everywhere in Malaysia and Singapore. Somemore we can get it in the low price now.

I saw another fruit at there. Mangosteen. I love it so much. I asked my dad to buy it last time but he said that is too expensive at that time. But now, i can get it in RM5.00 for 2kg. Wow, so syok!


Durians...Durians!

We went to Hulu Yam(Ulu Yam) too. There is a small town that famous in 'Loh Mee'. Been there before and i think this is the 3rd times we went to there. You can see most of the restaurant selling this kind of food at there. :D

No comments: