Thursday, July 31, 2008

Original Cheesecake + Mocha Cheesecake

Baked cheesecake on yesterday night. It's definitely my little sister's favourite as well as my favourite too. I've baked it before and my sister almost finish it all. She keep on asked me to bake again for her. Finally i have time to do it for her and my family.

Ingredients:


  • 250g cream cheese
  • 220ml fresh milk(I used low-fat milk)
  • 100g butter / margerine

A:

  • 70g plain flour, sifted with
  • 20g corn flour
  • 60g castor sugar
  • 6 egg yolks
B:


  • 6 egg white
  • 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
  • 60g castor sugar
Method:


  1. Put cream cheese and fresh milk into a double-boiler. Double-boil till cream cheese has melted. Remove from heat.
  2. Add butter, stir till butter has melted and leave it cool.
  3. Add A into cooled cream cheese mixture and stir well to form batter.
  4. Whisk B till thick and glossy , fold into cream cheese mixture till well-combined.
  5. Pour cake mixture into a non-greased baking tin.
  6. Put baking tin into a large roasting pan half filled with hot water. Steam bake at 170 deg.C for 1 hours or till golden brown.
  7. Remove and leave to cool.

*For Mocha Cheesecake, use 2 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 4 tbsp hot milk.

*Cheesecake is best to be kept in the fridge.
*Serve chilled.





I bake 1 original cheesecake and 1 Mocha cheesecake.

I feel so proud that i've successfully baked it!......:D
I love it!

I'm glad that my parents loved it. My sister bring a lot to school today. Thanks for your support ya. Hehe....:-)

*Thanks for the recipe that provided by Agnes Chang.

No comments: