Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MAHA 2008 (Part 2)

As I told in the previous blog, I'd been to MAHA2008 on last week. Here is some of the photos that i took on that day.

Traffic Jam before one of the car park entrance

'Sala', is a fruit that the taste a bit like nangka.

'Sarracenia Flava'

The seller with the plant. Can't remember the name of this plant...

'Begonia Roses'

Variety type of Cactus

Honeydew in square shape

Can you see the Lady Finger?

Waiting for the tramp to take us to other sides. Huge crowded!
One of the tramp... Coffee plantationTen 2 Ten? Ten Ten 2? This is a new brand from FAMA that sell coffee, juice, etc.
I'd ordered a cup of Ice Blended Mocha for a try. RM4.00 for one. Erm.. taste like drinking an Ice Blended Milo. Hehe...


Actually I hv no enough time to explore the whole fair due to the place is really BIG. The show extended from 10am-7pm to 10am-9pm. I spent about half day at there and i gonna leave on 7pm something.

No comments: